Effective Date: 14 April 2023
2. Information We Collect
When you register on our website through our investor enquiry form, we collect the following personal information:
- Telephone number
- Email adress
- Basic information about your investment criteria
We also collect non-personal information, such as:
- Usage data (e.g., pages visited, time spent on the website)
- Technical data (e.g., browser type, IP address, operating system)
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To manage your registration and account
- To communicate with you about investor relations
- To understand and analyze how you use our website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To comply with a legal obligation or to protect our rights, property, or safety
- To detect, prevent and address fraud, security, or technical issues
- With our affiliated companies and business partners who assist us in providing our services and who are bound by confidentiality agreements
6. Security of Your Information
We take the security of your information seriously and implement appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. International Data Transfers
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to and maintained on servers located outside your country, where the data protection laws may differ. By registering on our website, you consent to the transfer of your information to such servers.
8. Your Rights
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information at any time. You may request a copy of your personal information, ask us to correct any inaccuracies, or request deletion of your information by contacting us at the contact information below.
9. Links to Other Websites
10. Google Analytics
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activities for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or insofar as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above. As a user of our website, you acknowledge that Avation PLC, its vicarious agents, representatives, associated companies, chief executives, managerial staff, employees, and shareholders accept no liability in connection with the obtaining, transmission, processing, and analysis of the above-mentioned data. Consequently, no claims for compensation can be asserted against these natural persons and legal entities.
12. Contact Us
- By email:
- By phone: +65 6252 2077
- By mail: 65 Kampong Bahru Road, Singapore 169370